Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I hate you
I love you
I don't know what to do.

Cant't forget bout you
Nor stop loving you
I'm love drunk towards you

Being by you
Holding you close
That's all I want from you

My soul is hurt
My heart is shattered
From the things I cant control

Care no more
Think no more
I forever belong to you

Kissing your lips
Holding you tight
Never letting you leave me

Kill me now
Scar my heart
I wont stop loving you

I am yours
Belong to you
Nothing will stop me loving you

I am sorry
I am fine
Though the pain will never leave

My whole soul
My whole life
All now belongs to you

My little angel
My little darling
I love you with all my heart

Belonging to you
Continue loving you
I care nothing else other then my love

Tired of denying
Tired of running
Just let the flow let me love you

Keep kissing you
Mouth to mouth
Never letting you leave me

I am sorry
I love you
Nothing will stop me doing so

To my darling
To my sweetheart
I love you till forever<3

Muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment